The automotive industry is constantly competing to meet the customers demands. Today mileage is what matters most to a common car buyer, however, fuel efficiency, and features in a competitive price is what Indian customers are looking for. In this article is a list of the top 5 most anticipated upcoming cars in India 2014.
1. The updated Ford Fiesta. The redesigned Fiesta will get styling upgrades such as an elegant aggressive front grille with chrome slats, new headlights, redesigned front bumper and a new bonnet design. The car will produce up to 190 horsepower with the same 1.6 liter petrol and 1.6 liter engines. The upgrade will also come with an optional 1.0 turbocharged 3 cylinder engine. The car is set to be released around the second half of the year and will retail for about Rs 7.5-10 lakh.
2. The Tata zest. The zest compact sedan will launch in India on 2014 and subsequently to other countries. The zest will come equipped with an active reaction function, EPAS, speed sensitive steering among other features. The car will retail at Rs 5-7 lakh.
3. The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz. The car comes with a 6- speed automatic gearbox and a 1.6 liter engine. The car was launched last month and has been among the most anticipated cars this year. It retails at Rs 7- 10 lakh.
4. Honda Mobilio Mpv. Expected to launch at the second half of 2014, the Honda Mobilio will be priced between Rs 7- 10 lakh.
5. The face-lifted Nissan sunny. Nissan recently unveiled the sunny at the Delhi auto expo. the new Nissan sunny will come with a redesigned exterior and interior as well. It will be powered by a 1.5 liter petrol engine and will go for around Rs 7.5 -10 lakh.